Friday 25 September 2009

LONDON.VOL.1.


Hyde Park daybeds and purple legs



Long legs and high heels of Bond Street



Pinky girl @Bond Street


a blondie on Hyde Park to Knight's Bridge way

Hyde Park day beds and the sun

Hyde Park Chic

Londra'dan ilk merhaba, uzaklardan yazmak hiç kolay olmuyormuş, her akşam gelirim yazarım, post ederim diyordum, yalan oldu. Londra şansıma öyle güllük güneşlik, öyle renkli ki... Akşama erkenden sızıyorum. Bu yazıyı artık bir borç bildim, kahvemi hazırladım, hazırım.
Resimlerle kısa kısa özet geçeceğim.

This is my first post from London. it's very hard to write from here. I planned to writing every evening for this journey, but my plans couldn't come true. London has been very sunny and colorfull, I have been all walking trough the day than I have been asleep at early evening. I owe this post to me and to you, I prepaired my coffee, I'm ready. I'll give short notes with picts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...