Thursday 1 October 2009

I'M BACK:)







Evet geri geldim:) İlk postumda gelir gelmez katıldığım bir iş yemeğinden, yemek Karaoke Bar'da eğlenceli bir fomatta olunca informal bir kombinasyon çıktı. London cicilerinden de bir parça var;) Gecenin bombası STILIZE'yi patronumun anons etmesiydi:)

Yes! I'm back:) This is my first post and it's from a business dinner, dinner was organized at a Karaoke Bar and it was in funny mood. My combination was an informal concept according to dinner's mood. There was also a London pretty at this outfit;) The Big Bomb of the night: My Boss announced STILIZE to everyone:)

Tunic: H&M (New:)), loved big shoulders..
Jean: ANLO/ VAKKORAMA
Stilettos: ALDO,
Bag: LV,
Hair Band: An old scrap from the Grand Bazaar.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...